Breaking Glass Forums
Welcome to the
2018 Womxn of Color Leadership Forum:
OWN YOUR POWER
Charles Schwab Headquarters
Thursday, Nov 15th
Last year, we changed the game.
This year, it's time to own your power.
Join us for the third annual Womxn of Color Leadership Forum with 250 of your peers.
We want to hear how you took last year's inspiration and turned it into action. And we want to help you activate change inside your organizations to embrace more diversity and inclusion.
We're bringing together incredible womxn of color leaders, thought-provoking workshop facilitators and committed ally advocates in support of a one day program designed to help all of us play a bigger game. Engage in deep dialogue, find your future champions and get equipped with practical strategies to not just talk about change but to make change real.
Interested in sponsoring the Womxn of Color in Leadership Forum? Send us an email to learn more!
8:30am Breakfast & Registration
9:00am Welcome & Keynote
10am - 12pm Discovering Your Power Workshop with Dr. Jeffrey Pfeffer
12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm - 2:30pm Keeping Your Power Workshop with Stacy Parson, Principal at The Dignitas Agency
2:45pm - 3:45pm Journey to Power Panel with Women of Color Leaders
3:45pm - 5pm Closing and Reception at Mozilla HQ
*details subject to change
What past attendees said:
- 97% would highly recommend to others
- 92% will immediately apply something they learned
- "I am not alone."
- "We excel when we own our own power."
- "We need these conferences to affirm and keep empowering each other and learn from each other to build stronger ties and opportunities for WOC."
- "Change is not something we should fear, and we have the tools in us to face it and embrace it."
For accessibility inquiries please contact